How to Give
- Donations of time, talent, and treasure are always welcome at Resurrection.
- Call the Main Office or email Susie Bain to be added to the volunteer list.
- All classroom volunteers must have a completed criminal background check and Protecting God’s Children certificate.
- Opportunities include tutoring, lunchroom aide, chaperoning events, classroom projects, being a homeroom parent, and more.
Donate to a Classroom
Digital Wish - Donate funds to your favorite classroom online with the assurance that 100% of your funding will directly benefit the technology program.
- • Designated church collection envelope
- • Direct donation to the school (send check to the Main Office or church rectory)
- • Corporate matching gifts - Click here for a list of companies that match gifts
- • Aiding with grant applications for special projects
- • All monetary donations are tax deductible
- Check with the principal, the Main Office, or individual teachers for particular classroom or school needs, such as office supplies, lunchroom supplies, technology supplies, and more.
- We are a non-profit organization with tax-exempt status.